Saturday, May 3, 2014

Bircher muesli

This is one of my favorite breakfast, I find this really refreshing and creamy, it taste like summer. 


What you'll need: 
1 grated apple 
1/2 cup of oat 
1/4 cup of almond(or any milk of your choice) 
1/4 cup of orange juice(you could use apple as well) 
1 tbsp of chia seeds 
One tbsp of cinnamon 
One tsp of vanilla
Any sweetener of your choice 
Add nuts, dried fruit 

Then in a modicum bowl combine everything, cover, and leave in the refrigerator overnight. Serve with more almond milk and top with more nuts or dried fruit if you want to 


2 comments:

  1. Hello, you have a great blog and I've really enjoyed reading through it. In case you are interested, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. It’s just a nice way of getting to know people and new blogs :) https://goodnessisgorgeous.wordpress.com/2014/05/29/the-libster-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you this means a loooot to me ♥

      Delete